Wednesday, April 17, 2013

EVERYTHING CANYON LAKE KIDS EVENTS CALENDAR


The Everything Canyon Lake Kids Events Calendar is a busy parent's best friend!  Need to know what time sports practice ends tonight? when school vacation begins? or where and what time the Hawks CLHS football game begins? 

This Calendar has it all!

The Calendar is easy to access from your computer or your smartphone:
  • Accessible via the Everything Canyon Lake Kids Events Calendar Web-site Page 
  • View daily youth events on the
                                           Official Blog Calendar Page

The Calendar settings are public and Parent's are able to set up e-mail and text reminders for events that are specific to their children! I know that I would have forgotten what time or where I had to be to pick up my kids if I didn't get my text message reminders!

Calendar is updated weekly to ensure it is up to date with the latest Canyon Lake Activities!  

Have information about a youth event that should be added to the calendar? Please send us the dates and we will be happy to update the calendar for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment